I Always Thought...
...You were the beautiful one.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
There only are two ways to radiate light:
Be a candle, or the mirror which reflects it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Jeannette
View my complete profile
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste r...
You ask questions, but then you don't listen.You'r...
It's better to believe in optimism rather than pes...
It happens so suddenly. We are going about our own...
I do my thing, and you do your thing.I am not in t...
If you're frightened of dying and then you hold on...
It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty ...
When the people we love are stolen from us the thi...
You have to know, not fear, that some day you are ...
L'abscence est a l'amour ce qu'est au feu le vent;...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home