I Always Thought...
...You were the beautiful one.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
You ask questions, but then you don't listen.
You're never going to learn unless you listen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Jeannette
View my complete profile
It happens so suddenly. We are going about our own...
I do my thing, and you do your thing.I am not in t...
If you're frightened of dying and then you hold on...
It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty ...
When the people we love are stolen from us the thi...
You have to know, not fear, that some day you are ...
L'abscence est a l'amour ce qu'est au feu le vent;...
I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictu...
you've got to cry without weeping,talk without spe...
The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the wor...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home