I Always Thought...
...You were the beautiful one.
Saturday, February 26, 2005
look at the stars, and how they shine for you,
and all the things you do...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Jeannette
View my complete profile
When I'm done with thinking, then I'm done with yo...
A philosophy professor stood before his class and ...
everyone's a star that shinesall we see in life ar...
i want it all, or nothing at allthere's nowhere le...
i wouldn't wanna be meif i didn't have you
and even though i know how very far apart we areit...
i dream about movies they won't make of me when i'...
I want to wake up where you are, I won't say anyth...
love heals everythingwe're no exception to the rul...
to touch a faceto kiss a smilenew eyes see no race...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home