I Always Thought...
...You were the beautiful one.
Sunday, February 27, 2005
I told myself it was all something in her
But as we drove I knew it was something in me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Jeannette
View my complete profile
Humankind has not woven the web of life.We are but...
born to shimmer, born to shine, born to *radiate*
Do you want me to tell you something really subver...
It seems to me we can never give up longing and wi...
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; ...
It wasn't the feeling of neglect, no, it was somet...
i'm watching you watch over meand i've gotthe grea...
We were as good as married in my mind, but married...
Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a litt...
if our minds were simple enough to understand, we ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home