I Always Thought...
...You were the beautiful one.
Monday, February 28, 2005
'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,- that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know'
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Jeannette
View my complete profile
I walk around the school hallways and look at the ...
Every breath that is in your lungs is a tiny littl...
We accept the love we think we deserve.
I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but ...
If we could see the miracle of a single flower cle...
All the lessons of history in four sentences: Whom...
You'd be beautiful if you tried.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more hono...
I am only one,But still I am one.I cannot do every...
It is one thing to show a man that he is in error,...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home